fbpx
Shop Now
Register Your Token

question about member profile name

Forums Site Feedback question about member profile name

Viewing 7 reply threads

• Abby M
        Participant

My member name (abbdar608) isn’t appearing next to my posts in the forums, my email address is.

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

My member name (abbdar608) isn’t appearing next to my posts in the forums, my email address is.

I see that Abby! It should actually say ‘Abby M’ – not your email or your username. I’ll be sure to get that changed asap – cause well, your email doesn’t need to be out there for everyone!

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

I got it fixed partially!

• Abby M
        Participant

So where does abbdar608 get some action?

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

Usernames really don’t get action….I’ll have to go through the sign-up process again because I thought we had it go away :::shrug:::

• Abby M
        Participant

Also, the text box with personal quotes on the homepage is white on white:

quotes

lol. apparently I also don’t know how to insert a printscreen image.

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

You’re right! That’s a new defect! (yea  🙄 )

• Abby M
        Participant

Position in your locket to see the ‘E’, ‘M’, or ‘W’ – or just see the twisty, turny path of grief.

This makes me curious about what the E, M and W stand for. (I mean, I know, but does the public answer appear somewhere?)

Also, should I be posting my questions somewhere else?

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

Nope. This works great! It gives me a list of everything to fix!

The name of the ‘product’ is “Every Moment Is Worthwhile” so it KINDA says what it stands for…

• Abby M
        Participant

I’m supposed to be getting notifications of follow-up replies in an e-mail, but if they’re being sent, they’re not coming through my gmail.

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

The server blacklisted us for the time being because there were so many emails going through. That will be corrected over time as we prove we’re not spam. Plus, we can make some adjustments to have them go through too!

• Abby M
        Participant
        1. clicked on my name in upper right corner
        2. clicked User Profile in popup box
        3. got sent to a 404 page: https://sharingsolace.com/forums/users/abbypmagariel@gmail.com

• Krista V
          Keymaster

Abby I’m going to look into this for you. Did you just sign up tonight or did you have an account previously?

• Abby M
            Participant

I signed up tonight.

Viewing 7 reply threads

Forums Site Feedback question about member profile name