fbpx
Shop Now
Register Your Token

Dream is a wish your heart makes

Forums Loss of a Dream Dream is a wish your heart makes

Viewing 4 reply threads

• Jes T
        Participant

So why does your heart hurt so much when it is lost?

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

Good Question!

• Sarah B
        Participant

I am coming to grips with this loss right now. I made a career change for many reasons. I went from teaching music, something I loved, something that I felt I was born to do, to teaching Special Education this year. Long story short, my hearing is going (more than it already was,) and if I talk for longer than an hour, then my voice is gone. I can’t sustain teaching that way anymore. Where I love my SPED kids, and I wouldn’t dream of doing anything differently now, a real opportunity has arisen to teach high school choir. If I were to apply for this position I would be 99% guaranteed this job. It is so hard for me right now to not look at the green grass on the other side of the fence. I have a BME and an MA in choral music. I am halfway through my 2nd masters for this new job. Maybe this is my midlife crisis.

• Jes T
          Participant

Midlife crisis or not, follow your heart. One rarely regrets the things they do, but almost everyone regrets the chances they didn’t take.

• Kathey W
            Participant

You’re so right about that!

• Crystal W
            Keymaster

Yes, This! Follow your heart Sarah!

• Kathey W
          Participant

Don’t be afraid to take the leap. Teaching high school choir sounds amazing!

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

Isn’t that from a Disney movie?

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

Bad Days

Viewing 4 reply threads

Forums Loss of a Dream Dream is a wish your heart makes